Tips for a Successful Pet Food Donation Drive
We are so pleased that you are interested in holding a pet food donation drive on behalf of the Idaho Humane Society! Your efforts are greatly appreciated. Not only does donated pet food help keep homeless animals in our care with full bellies, but we also provide emergency pet food to struggling pet owners, and assistance to rescues and shelters across Idaho.
It’s easy to get started!
Please fill out the following form so we can best help you with your donation drive.
A few items for consideration
- NEEDED ITEMS: Many groups who hold donation drives are interested in helping our nonprofit with needed items. It’s a simple click to discover all the items we can take and discover the most significant needs at the shelter.
- DROP OFF: Our preferred donation drop off is our Dorman Campus: 4775 W Dorman Street, Boise, Idaho 83705. Hours are 8am to 6pm daily, closed major holidays.
- TOUR: If you would like a tour, please prearrange your drop-off date and time in advance. The tour will take place at our Bird Street Adoption Center at 1300 S Bird Street, Boise, Idaho 83709.
- PHOTOS: If you want a photo taken at dropoff for social media, please indicate this on our form, so we know who to thank! Our front desk team can snap a photo if you pop by, or if you arrange for a dropoff/pickup, you can send it through email at that time. You are also welcome to submit photos through email that you’ve taken during the event (email address will be provided once received by filling out the form below).
- MARKETING MATERIAL: Download a PDF or a JPG to add your logo and other information at the top.
Your gift matters
Generosity comes in many forms; when you give to Idaho Humane Society, you help us make a difference.