We are moving towards a new hybrid adoption process in order to move into Phase III of the State’s reopening.
- Tuesday-Thursday, adoptions available via appointment only (we are closed Monday). Please see our 3-step process below to learn more.
- Friday-Sunday, potential adopters will be able to stop by and meet available animals without applying in advance, however, some may be on hold from applications submitted earlier in the week. Please bring a mask and limit family members in attendance; we ask that only serious adopters visit at this time.
- Available animals online Sunday evening (after the shelter has closed) through Wednesday evening will have an application included with their profile if they are located at our adoption center.
- Our shelter will reach out and call applicants in the order received to answer questions and assisting with booking a Meet-and-Greet appointment.
- PLEASE WAIT 24-72 HOURS TO HEAR BACK FROM THE SHELTER BEFORE CHECKING ON YOUR APPLICATION STATUS. Not all who apply may choose to adopt, so there will be situations where applicants work their way up the list.