- This is a program for feral cats without owners. If you own a cat that needs spay or neuter please schedule an appointment with our Veterinary Medical Center.
- Our services are for Ada County community members. If you live outside of Ada County, please schedule an appointment with our Veterinary Medical Center or another provider.
- All cats brought to our SPOT clinic for spay or neuter must be contained in a humane trap. The cat will be returned to you in the trap.
- In order to identify populations of feral cats, and prevent the re-trapping of cats who have previously been altered, we do require cats be ear-tipped at the time of surgery
- This is a same day service for healthy cats needing spay/neuter services. Please be prepared to bring your cats to us in the morning and expect to pick them up in the afternoon.
- This is not a program to have other medical or surgical problems treated, if your community cat is ill or injured please contact our Veterinary Medical Center.
How to make an appointment:
Please contact our SPOT Coordinator, Crystal. You can reach her by:
- email: email@example.com
- phone: 208-331-3985.
- Please fill out this form to assist with booking in advance.
The Idaho Humane Society would like to thank all those involved with feral cat trapping for making a difference for our feline friends!
Check out these statistics for cat spays/neuters…
- MARCH: 108 shelter alterations, 55 SPOT alterations
- APRIL: 87 shelter alterations, 0 SPOT alterations
- MAY: 118 shelter alterations, 113 SPOT alterations
- JUNE: 330 shelter alterations, 147 SPOT alterations