Wednesday, February 9 at 7:00 pm: Idaho Steelheads take on the Tulsa Oilers!
To Place An Order: Go to: bit.ly/idahocentralarena Enter Username: HUMANE Password: FEB9
- Tickets are $15 and include a meal voucher (see below). $5 of each ticket purchased through the link above benefits IHS.
- Select the number of tickets you would like to purchase and click ”Find Seats” (When you purchase tickets, you will receive assigned seats in the arena, so if you’re booking with a group, buy the tickets in one transaction so you will be seated together. Seats will be assigned in the arena’s upper-level.)
- Enter your credit card information and your transaction is complete!
- Orders must be placed 24 hours prior to the scheduled game date or subject to availability.
Entering the Game
There are several ways to get into the arena:
- Electronic ticket: you will receive an electronic barcode that is scannable for entry.
- Print tickets at home: you can print tickets at home (bonus, you can print your meal vouchers at home too!)
- Ticket counter: you can check in with the ticket counter and they will give you your tickets. You can also leave additional tickets for people in your party at the Will Call counter to enter at a later time.
- Address: 233 S Capitol Blvd, Boise, ID 83702
You may want to bring a small blanket or extra jacket with you — the arena temperature typically hovers between 50-60 degrees.
Meal Voucher Ticket
Your ticket includes a Double RR Ranch hot dog, bag of Lay’s potato chips, and small Pepsi product.
- You can print your meal voucher with your entry tickets at home.
- If you go to the ticket counter, ask if they would print out your meal tickets as well as your entry tickets.
- If you use the electronic barcode entry, you can redeem your meal ticket at the information counter inside the arena.
Picking up your Meal
Your meal voucher lists the specific concession stands where you can redeem your meal. If the game is sold out, the Idaho Steelheads usually set up a table next to the Information Booth for quick service.
Questions? Please contact Development Staff at 208-387-2760. Thank you for your support!